Since 2001, EMBERS has been committed to the health and safety of our workers, clients and staff and the communities we serve.
We are vigilantly monitoring COVID-19 developments and looking to the Public Health Agency of Canada, HealthLink BC and BC Centre for Disease Control for guidance and recommendations as we institute new operational practices at all our EMBERS Staffing Solutions offices, as well as our EMBERS headquarters.
At this time, all EMBERS Staffing Solutions operations remain active as before, with extra vigilance and care being paid to ensuring the health and safety of our workers, clients and staff.
However, as we work through this unprecedented situation together, we want to assure you that preventative measures have been taken.
Here is what we are doing:
- We have taken all extra preventative measures to ensure our workers have sufficient support and sanitation materials, food products and all other necessities to work
- We have prepared and instructed our staff to work remotely when possible
- High-touch surfaces such as handrails, door handles, computers and equipment in our lending library are being cleaned several times a day, including between orientations and meetings
- Tissues, hand sanitizer and soap are being promptly replenished
- Increased signage regarding recommended hygiene practices has been posted
- Our staff are following official advice and staying home if they feel unwell
Here is how you can play your part:
- If you are feeling ill or even ill-at-ease, please stay at home and our staff can help you with scheduling and making the appropriate arrangements. Email us at email@example.com or call our EMBERS Headquarter (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM) at 604-692-0782
- In order to limit physical contact, please respect barriers between yourself and our office staff
Our website and social media channels will be updated with any additional preventative measures that are instituted.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to continuing to promote the health and success of all our clients, workers and staff.