Position Title: Software Implementation Coordinator
Location: Various but primarily at Vancouver Downtown Offices
Pay: $20.00/per hour
Hours: 20-30 hours per week – 6 month contract
To Apply: Please email your resume, cover letter to email@example.com
EMBERS, the Eastside Movement for Business and Economic Renewal Society, is a not for
profit located in Vancouver. At EMBERS, our missionis to create economic ande mployment
opportunities for people living on low incomes.Over the past 18 years,EMBERS hashelped
thousands of people facing employment barriers to lead productive ,fulfilling lives through
employment and self-employment.
EMBERS is hiring a Software Implementation Coordinator who will be responsible for
performing a range of activities to support the implementation of a new software within
This individual will report to the Director of Operations, Gavin Jones.
- Help with final selection of software (Shortlist exists).
- Take lead in the planning of implementation of new software company wide.
- Execute in coordination with Director of operations the training and implementation
according to plan.
- Provide training at various branches over a multi-month period.
Requirements: (Due to funding)
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of employment
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or refugee
- Must have experience in training, preferably on software or computer related
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented, organized and are capable of balancing multiple priorities effectively
within established deadline
- Passionate about non-profits, community development and/or social enterprises
- Completed or pursuing post-secondary education in related field (Computer
Science or similar)
- Able to take initiative